Rules of Engagement:
2. No outside alcoholic beverages will be permitted. Grip it has a full-service bar and take out options available for delivery. There are also vending machines and a snack station available.
3. Golf shoes are permitted, but metal spikes are not allowed inside the building. Metal spikes can damage the simulators and are a trip/slip hazard inside the facility. If you show up with metal spikes and cannot play due to the lack of other footwear, you will be charged for your booth rental if you cannot play. We are not responsible for your poor choices.
4. The simulators are to be used by one customer at a time. There is a red line indicating where spectators must stand when the golf simulator is active. You must wait your turn behind the red line during use.
5. No food or drink is permitted beyond the red line. This means no drinks or food are to be in the simulators even while the simulators aren’t in use.
6. You can use your ball of choice, but it must be clean. If you use your own balls and they have sharpie or dirt on them they can permanently damage our screens. If this happens and you are caught, it will result in you forfeiting your time, be charged for your full reservation and kindly asked to leave.
7. Please be courteous and arrive 10-15 minutes before your tee time to ensure you tee off on time. Much like a real golf course, other golfers don’t want to wait for you. Your session will end at the time noted and if you came late, you will have less time to golf.
8. 21 years or older to drink and ID will be required if purchasing alcohol.
9. You will need a credit card to reserve your time and a cancelation fee of 40 dollars will be charged if you do not show up for your scheduled tee time or cancel within 24 hours of your tee time. No charge will be applied if you cancel prior to 24 hours of your tee time. If you book a 2-hour time slot or more, a deposit will be required.
10. Due to children being allowed in the building and on the machines, no profanity will be tolerated. This is respectful environment much like a real golf course.
11. Dress code is casual, but we reserve the right to refuse entry if clothing is distasteful or disrespectful. 12. Every player and guest is required to sign a waiver prior to engaging in any activity on Grip It's property. 13. No unaccompanied minors under the age of 16 are allowed to golf without adult supervision.